The following terms and conditions relate to all work booked and engaged with David Drew T/as “IBC” by the “Client” unless mutually agreed in writing prior to commencement.
1. Period: The terms and conditions will remain in force from the date of the booking until cancellation, in writing.
2. Fees: The fees cover work for the client whether carried out on his/her premises or elsewhere, as specified separately. All fees and expenses are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
3. Expenses: The following expenses may be billed in addition to the fees specified above:
3.1. Travel expenses
3.2. Hotel accommodation
3.4. Purchased published materials
3.5. Printing and reproduction
3.6. Hire of materials and equipment Other expenses necessarily incurred.
4. Payment terms: Invoices will be submitted on completion of the specified work (or in stages if agreed prior to the work being carried out). Payment will be due within a maximum of 7 days of the invoice date. The time of payment is the essence of the contract. A 5% per week charge WILL BE INCURRED FOR ANY PAYMENT OUTSIDE OF THESE AGREED TERMS.
5. Cancellations and Postponements: If, for any reason, you have to cancel or postpone and agreed booking, this should be notified in writing, and the cancellation fees will apply as set out in the table below. However, if the particular work of the same or higher value were re-booked at this time for a date within 6 months, then this will be treated as a postponement and a reduced scale of fees to be individually agreed would be applied.
Less than 2 weeks - 100%/50%
Between 2 & 4 weeks - 50%/No Charge
More than 4 weeks - No charge.
6. Force majeure: David Drew T/as IBC will use his best endeavours to carry out his contract as agreed, but shall not be liable for the loss (whether direct or consequential) suffered by the Client, in the event of David being unable to complete the work in whole or in part due to matters beyond his reasonable control. This shall include (but shall not be confined to) illness, strikes, lock outs or other labour disputes, shortage of materials, accident or breakdown of motor vehicle or other forms of transport (including public transport), errors made by hotel staff or similar in making booking arrangements, other delays in travel, riot, civil unrest or war.
7. Variation: Any variations must be agreed and confirmed in writing in advance of the delivery date by both parties.
8. Confidentiality: David Drew, T/as IBC, shall not disclose, publish or authorise others to publish any reports or information pertaining to the agreed contract with the Client, without prior written approval of the Client.
9. Copyright: David Drew, T/as IBC, retain the copyright in any reports or manuals or other materials that might be supplied, unless specific agreement is made in writing to assign any rights to the client
David Drew’s advice does not constitute any guarantee or any specific outcome, but rather demonstrates his opinions, test models, practices and industry procedures and trends. David Drew will also make every effort to provide accurate counsel based on the information provided by you and his experience, research and common practices. But he cannot see into the future or make assertions to the specific outcomes of any representation
David Drew T/AS THE IMPACT BUSINESS CONSULTANT
David Drew T/AS Impact Business Consultant (IBC) collects personal and business information when you become a client. David will use this information to provide the services he offers.
What information do we collect aboutyou?
How will we use theinformation?
Access to your information andcorrection
Changes to our privacypolicy
How to contactus
What information do we collect about you?
David Drew T/AS IBC collects personal and business information when you become a client. From time to time he may also collect information when you voluntarily agree during coaching & consultation sessions.
David Drew T/AS IBC will not share any of your information for marketing purposes.
How we will use this information:
David Drew T/AS IBC will use this information to maintain his records and to provide the services requested, to send you information regarding his services and activities and to quote your businessas a testimonial in his website directory updated annually.
You have a right at any time to stop David Drew T/AS IBC from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to receive information about his services and coaching / consultancy, please contact him:
Write:David Drew, IBC. 6. Potters Green. The Grange. Westhampnett. Chichester. West Sussex. PO18 0SN
Access to your information and correction:
You have the right to request a copy of the information that David Drew T/AS IBC holds about you and your company, David wants to make sure that the information he holds is accurate and up to date. If you would like a copy of this, please email David Drew or write to our usual address given above.
You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
How to contact us
Email:email@example.com. Phone:01243 778598
Write:David Drew, IBC. 6, Potters Green. The Grange. Westhampnett. Chichester. West Sussex. PO18 0SN